Molasses pumpkin gingerbread.
You can have Molasses pumpkin gingerbread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Molasses pumpkin gingerbread
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine or 2 sticks.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of very hot water.
Molasses pumpkin gingerbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine brown and white sugars with margarine and beat til fluffy..
- Add eggs and beat well. Add pumpkin and beat well. Add molasses and water and combine..
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture 1 cup at a time til combined. Pour into a well greased bundt pan, 9×13 pan, muffin tins or whatever pan you want to use. Bake for one hour or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- I mixed 1 cup of powdered sugar with a Tblsp or 2 of milk and made a glaze when it cooled..