You can have Chocolate cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cookies
- Prepare 3 Cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Chocolate flavour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of White chocolate chips.
- You need 4 tbs of powdered milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of hot water.
Chocolate cookies instructions
- Sift flour in a bowl add other dry ingredients with exception of sugar, mix until well combine..
- Cream butter n sugar until fluffy, add egg n chocolate flavour n whisk again..
- Add ur flour mixture gradually until exhausted, n add 2tbs of hot water it will form a very soft dough, refrigerate d dough for 20min to make it firm, after 20min bring ur dough out..
- Scoop ur dough into ur hand and make a ball, use ur palm to flatten it, press white chocolate chips in your dough..
- Arrange ur cookies in a baking tray line with parchment paper, refrigerate for another 15min to make it firm n to avoid over spreading of d cookies during baking..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12min. Serve n enjoyed with drink of ur choice..