My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can create My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 21 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 1 Pound of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Leek.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 3 Oz of Giant Corn.
- It’s 10 Oz of Mozarella Cheese.
- It’s 2 Oz. of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare To Taste of Olive Oil.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Black Pepper.
My Grilling Spot Stuffed Mushrooms Preparation
- First, thresh the Giant Corn when it istill raw..
- Place in a pot along with the Brown Sugar and add some water..
- Let it boil. The corn will be at the bottom of the pot when you start boiling. As soon as it starts floating you know it is ready. Separate inside the fridge..
- Wash the Leek with plenty of water and cut a few slices. They should be about 1/2" thick..
- Thinly mince the leek. Set it aside..
- Wash the Tomato with plenty of water and mince it. The thinner the better. Set it aside..
- Wash the Bell Pepper with plenty of water and cut a small slice. It should look like the picture..
- Thinly mince the Bell Pepper. Set it aside..
- With a teaspoon, separate the mushrooms from their stems. Be careful not to break the mushroom as this will make it more difficult to grill..
- Thinly mince the Mushroom stems. Set aside..
- Lay the Mushrooms ready to be stuffed, they should look like the picture..
- Take the Giant Corn out of the fridge. It should have this yellow color. You can replace this with any kind of corn you have available. It will still taste delicious..
- Thinly mince the Giant Corn..
- Mix all the vegetables previously minced..
- Stuff the Mushrooms with the mix..
- Cut the Mozarella cheese in thin slices..
- Place the Mozarella slices over the Stuffed Mushrooms..
- Pour some olive oil over the Mozarella cheese..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Grill the Stufed Mushrooms over a plain griddle. Grill at medium heat until the Mozarella cheese melts. Once this happens, the Mushrooms will be well done..
- Serve and enjoy!.