Crockpot split pea soup.
You can have Crockpot split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot split pea soup
- Prepare 1 bag of split peas.
- It’s 1 of bottle/box of vegetable broth.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 of med onion.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 6 of small red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of tea herbs de provence.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Crockpot split pea soup instructions
- Chop all veggies and throw everything into the crockpot..
- Turn crockpot on high for 6 hours. Enjoy!.