Juicy chicken steaks with spicy mayo garlic sauce?. Spicy mayo works great on burgers, chicken sandwiches, with any Asian dish as a drizzle To make spicy mayo you will only need a few basic ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge. Hot sauce (any type) or sriracha, or adobo (from chipotles in adobo can), garlic chili sauce, or any. The Best Spicy Steak Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Chinese Spring Rolls with Chicken Recipe. This Chinese Crispy Chicken with Honey Garlic Sauce is one of those meals everyone loves! Easy to make spicy or mild. You can create Juicy chicken steaks with spicy mayo garlic sauce? using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy chicken steaks with spicy mayo garlic sauce?
- You need 1 of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of big lemon.
- It’s of For spicy mayo garlic sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise plain.
- Prepare 3 of large chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes or as per your taste.
- You need of For sidelines:.
- Prepare 1 of medium size potato half boiled.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
In small bowl, stir ingredients together until uniformly mixed. May be made ahead and refrigerated. Use this mayonnaise as a dip for French fries or chicken fingers, or use it as a spicy sandwich Chili garlic sauce, Sriracha sauce, and sambal oelek are found in the Asian section of the supermarket. The combination of the two sauces with the mayonnaise produces heat, a touch of sweetness, and.
Juicy chicken steaks with spicy mayo garlic sauce? Instructions
- Step1: flatten your chicken: cut the breast from middle and then cut each breast from the sides to you will be having 4 breast slice.now put one sliced breast at a time in a plastic bag and gently heat it all over by the help of the flat side of the cooking hammer..You don't want to tear it apart so please be gentle with it all you need is to flatten and thin your chicken..
- Step 2: marinade your chicken: in a tray or bowl place your all 4 chicken breast and add vinegar soya sauce and chilli sauce with a pinch of salt.and refrigerate it for about 15 mins before u cook..
- Step 3: fry your steaks: in pan use tbsp butter and add some ginger garlic paste..take out your steaks and sprinkle red and black pepper along with lemon juice all over it nicely..on medium to low flame fry both sides; atleast one side would take 7 to 8 minutes so don't hurry or else your chicken would be undercooked..
- Step 4: spicy mayo garlic sauce: in a bowl mix together 1/4cup of mayonnaise with 3tbsp of water and add lemon juice..now add chopped garlic cloves and all other spices mentioned above..yupeee! u r done with it?.
- Step 5: for sidelines: put tbsp oil and fry your half boiled thinly sliced potatoes and onions for about 5-6 mins.. meanwhile add vinegar and soya sauce to it…
- Step 6: a very easy peasy step?All u need is to present it with all the items and eat it with any cold beverage u have ?.
Mix garlic, mayonnaise, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; cover and chill. Build sandwiches with rolls, chicken, and cabbage slaw. The spicy sauce is just mayo, sriracha sauce, honey, vinegar, and garlic powder. Fried chicken doesn't need bells and whistles. Make the sauce by combining the sauce ingredients together (I just mix them with a spoon).