You can cook French toast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French toast
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 50-60 g of milk (equal quantity to egg).
- It’s 10 g of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 6 slices of stale bread.
French toast step by step
- Whisk together milk, egg and sugar.
- Soak the bread in the batter for 15 minutes, turning over occasionally, until most of the batter has been absorbed.
- Fry in butter on both sides on medium high heat until golden.
- Serve with fresh fruit and berries, and maple syrup or sugar.