stuffed portabella mushrooms.
You can cook stuffed portabella mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of stuffed portabella mushrooms
- You need 4 of Portabella mushroom caps.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of Gruyere.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Asiago.
- You need 1 pinch of Marjoram.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need 1 pinch of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of sage.
- You need 1 dash of Masala wine.
stuffed portabella mushrooms Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove stems from mushroom caps.
- Wash caps and slightly dry.
- grate cheeses and put it in a bowl.
- Admixture to each cap.
- mix all spices together then sprinkle over cheese.
- Dash Marsala wine over the whole cap n cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.