Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms.
You can make Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms
- Prepare 2 box of baby portabello mushrooms.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted to drizzle before baking.
- Prepare of stuffing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mushroom stems.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed saltine crackers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped crab or imitation crab.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soul seasoning or season salt.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter or margarine, melted.
Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms Instructions
- preheat oven to 325.
- remove stems from mushrooms. place caps on a cookie sheet lined with foil..
- chop up mushroom stems, and other ingredients for stuffing.
- mix all ingredients for stuffing until well combined. add more or less crackers or butter until the stuffing is moist but not wet..
- stuff each mushroom cap until full and place on baking sheet..
- drizzle butter over each cap..
- bake are 325° for approximately 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and stuffing is golden brown..
- if you would like to make ahead, just stuff the mushrooms and store in the fridge covered in plastic wrap until ready to bake. this recipe can be easily doubled, or multiplied for any party size.