zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella. Add the tomatoes, briefly heat while stirring and season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool to room temperature. Cut the feta into cubes and mix with the cooled tomato.
Zucchini is a vegetable I associate with the summer, so we have a constant supply the whole season. I was inspired by a Cretan recipe that uses Cretan mitzithra in the stuffing and staka a type of butter made from sheep's milk. Looking to use those farm market vegetables? You can make zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella
- Prepare 2 head of portabellas.
- It’s 1/2 small of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of kraft feta cheese because I like lots of it.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic butter.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper.
Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. These easy baked stuffed tomatoes are full of spaghetti and topped with plenty of cheese. They're a fun and unique vegetarian side dish or main course! There are so many different ways to change up the tomato filling to suit your tastes!
zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella Step by step
- preheat oven 400' c.
- clean mushroom caps.
- dice half small zucchini and a handful of grape tomatoes. toss with feta.
- foil baking pan and drizzle with olive oil. place mushrooms in pan.
- stuff with vegetable and feta mix..
- pour table spoon garlic butter over each stuffed cap.
- sprinkle lemon pepper and a little more garlic seasoning over top it all.
- drizzle a bit more olive oil over it all before baking.
- bake 20min or until desired tenderness of mushroom.
Protein: Try ground beef, bacon or. Drain, rinse under cold water, drain again and let cool. When the zucchini are cool enough to handle, cut a thin strip off the top side of each one with a sharp knife and gently score around the inside edges to help scoop. The Best Gnocchi With Feta Recipes on Yummly Grilled Portabella Mushrooms with Broccoli and Cheese – Portabella mushrooms filled with freshly blanched broccoli in a cream sauce topped with cheese.