Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet.
You can cook Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh thick sliced button mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of fresh shiïtaki mushroom caps ( quartered ).
- You need 7 oz of thick sliced yellow squash.
- You need 7 oz of thick sliced zucchini.
- It’s 1 small of onion medium thick sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of low sodium broth or water (any kind).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of instant dry rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet Step by step
- In a large skillet heat oil..
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic. Sautee until crisp tender..
- Add broth/water, soy sauce, lemon pepper and zucchini.
- Bring to a boil..
- Add rice and stir well. Boil until 3/4 of the liquid is gone. Stirring occasionally..
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes undisturbed..
- Turn off heat and remove lid. Let stand 5 minutes more undisturbed..
- Fluff and serve hot..
- Serves 4 as a side or serves 2 as a meal..
- Easily add steak or chicken to first saute… to make it a meal..