Stuffed Portobello Mushroom.
You can make Stuffed Portobello Mushroom using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of of each: fresh grated parmesan, garden herb cream cheese, garlic feta.
- Prepare 1 of Portabella cap.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Preparation
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine spinach, salt & pepper, and cheeses (while saving 1 tablespoon of parmesan) into a small mixing bowl.
- clean gills out of mushroom cap, rinse and bake for 10 minutes.
- drain liquid out of mushroom when done baking.
- Spread cheese and spinach mixture in mushroom cap, filling the whole mushroom, spinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.