Black-eyed peas with wild greens.
You can have Black-eyed peas with wild greens using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black-eyed peas with wild greens
- You need 3 cups of black-eyed peas.
- Prepare 100 g of burr chervil.
- You need 100 g of chervil.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of dry onion.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Black-eyed peas with wild greens step by step
- Finely chop the dry onion..
- Boil the black-eyed peas and the onion for about 1 hour until they are tender..
- Add the salt, the burr chervil and the chervil and let everything boil until tender..
- Add the oil, the juice of one of the lemons and the parsley and let it boil for a few more minutes until a part of the stock evaporates (but not all, you want it to be juicy)..
- Serve adding the spring onion finely chopped, pepper and a little fresh olive oil..