Stuffed Portabella Mushroom.
You can create Stuffed Portabella Mushroom using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portabella Mushroom
- You need 1 of large portabella mushroom per person.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of baby spinach.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of mushroom stems, removed from mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, to drizzle.
- Prepare 1 of freshly grated parmesan & asiago cheeses enough for tops of mushrooms.
Stuffed Portabella Mushroom Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, set aside, with a spoon, scrape gills off the mushrooms. Drizzle olive oil over each mushroom season with salt and pepper..
- In a saute pan heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add garlic, tomatoes, mushroom stems & onions, cook a few minutes add & spinach cook 5 minutes..
- Place filling into each mushroom, top with cheeses, bake for 15 min, Enjoy ;).