Bread Crumb Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. The mushrooms are stuffed with a delicious mixture of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and chopped peppers and onions. Use big portobello mushrooms and stuff them with the original filling of our recipe. Serve two big mushrooms per person, accompanied by a green salad and fresh bread.
I think I could eat these every day and not get bored. These vegetarian portobello stuffed mushrooms are filled with marinara sauce (store-bought or homemade), sautéed spinach, and a crispy panko breadcrumb coated goat cheese medallions. The trick to the crispy topping is to lightly sauté panko breadcrumbs. You can create Bread Crumb Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Crumb Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- It’s 4 of medium portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 5 of green onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of several grinds black pepper.
Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Hearty portobello mushroom caps are cleaned, with the stems and gills removed and filled with an onion-garlic-breadcrumbs-shrimp mixture that's been flavored with lemon juice and. Spinach stuffed portobello mushrooms are delicious and so pretty. They work well as an appetizer, or serve them as a tasty side dish.
Bread Crumb Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Preparation
- Preheat broiler.
- Use 1 teaspoon olive oil to lightly rub mushroom caps. Place them cap-side up on baking sheet 4 inches from heat source until browned.
- Mince onions and mushroom stems.
- Combine bread crumbs, olive oil, green onions, stems, broth, wine, Parmesan, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix well..
- Remove mushrooms and flip over..
- Mound Crumb mixture onto each mushroom, pressing down firmly.
- Broil filling side up, until slightly browned, about 3 minutes.
Stuffed portobello mushrooms are delicious and so very pretty. And surprisingly, they're not that difficult to make! Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are an easy vegetarian dinner idea that can be served as the main dish. This is a stuffed portobello mushroom recipe without breadcrumbs, which is great because that means it's naturally gluten-free! Divide the filling and stuff the mushrooms.