Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts. This delicious stuffed chicken breast recipe is really easy to make and always gets rave reviews! Tender and juicy on the inside with a deliciously crispy skin and an amazing mushroom filling. These stuffed chicken breasts were inspired by bacon-stuffed mushrooms.
Boneless chicken breasts are rolled around a savory mushroom filling, ham, and Havarti-pepper cheese, then wrapped in bacon and This is my Mushroom Melt Stuffed Chicken. I made it for my girlfriend on our anniversary because every girl loves a guy that can cook, and she was very impressed. Ingredients: Stuffing= sliced raw turnip greens, honey, minced garlic, Himalayan black salt, black pepper, brown sugar, olive oil, Munster cheese Chicken. You can create Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 4 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (large), minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Munster cheese, shredded.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt, divided.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
Make this Spinach Mushroom stuffed Chicken that's a fast and easy low carb, GF dinner! Mushrooms, black pepper, nutmeg, sour cream, butter, salt, italian seasoning, bread crumbs, chicken breasts, chicken broth, oregano, basil, rosemary leaves. The stuffing mix, which stays crispy on the outside of the chicken, becomes the moist centerpiece of this delicious main dish from Edie DeSpain of Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Try this Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, or contribute your own.
Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the green onions and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the thyme and garlic and saute for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and the cheese. Set aside..
- Cut a horizontal slit in each of the chicken breasts, creating a pocket. Do not cut all the way through. Place 1/4 cup of the mushroom/cheese mixture into each of the slit chicken breasts..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- Make a "dredging assembly line". Place the flour in a shallow container or on a plate. Next, place the beaten eggs in a shallow bowl. Then place the breadcrumbs on a dinner plate. Set an empty plate after the breadcrumbs..
- Carefully working with one chicken breast at a time, holding securely so the stuffing doesn't come out, dredge the stuffed chicken first in the flour, then dip each side in the beaten eggs, and finally set it in the breadcrumbs and pat the crumbs into the egg coating on each side..
- Place the coated chicken breast on the clean plate as you repeat the dredging process with the remaining stuffed chicken breasts..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the same skillet you used to saute the mushrooms. Heat to a medium-high temperature..
- Carefully set the dredged, stuffed chicken breasts in the skillet. (Work with one or two at a time. Don't crowd the skillet.) Allow the chicken to saute for about 5 minutes, carefully flip with a sturdy spatula, and allow the chicken to saute for 5 minutes on the other side..
- After chicken is nicely browned on both sides, transfer it to the baking sheet. Repeat browning process with remaining chicken breasts (you may have to add more oil to the skillet), and then bake the chicken for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through..
Home » Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Flatten chicken breasts, spoon half the mushroom mixture on each piece, put half the cream cheese on top, then loosely fold chicken sides to middle. Top stuffed chicken breasts or sliced stuffed breasts with generous spoonfuls of the sauce. Categories: Stuffed Chicken Breast Chicken Breast Chicken Recipes Poultry Mushroom Ricotta Spinach Main Dish Lunch. Mushroom Stuffed Chicken transforms a party favorite appetizer into a full blown meal.