Hot dogs with baked potato buns.
You can cook Hot dogs with baked potato buns using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot dogs with baked potato buns
- Prepare of large baking potatoes, washed, pricked and nuked til done.
- You need of hot dogs, I like the uncured beef.
- It’s of Shredded cheese of choice, lots of it.
- It’s of Bacon bits, I chopped up some I had leftover.
- It’s of an Onion diced small.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Hot dogs with baked potato buns instructions
- Cut your cooked potatoes lengthwise in half. Lay cut side down and spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Flip back over and fluff a little with a fork. Lay the halves cut side up in your air fryer, or if you don’t have that, on a sheet pan. Be sure if you’re using your oven to preheat to 400..
- Put a good pat of butter on each potato half and season. Press one hot dog into each half. On top of that, sprinkle the onion. And on that load on the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and cook on about 325 for 10-12 minutes.if you’re using your oven, cook til melty and golden..
- Top with sour cream and green onions if you like..