Cornflakes french toast. Corn Flake French Toast is an old fashioned French toast recipe. I first came across Corn Flake French toast in Marion Cunningham's In my recipe for this Ultimate French Toast, I use cornflakes. Claire Thomas shows us how to make one of her most unique brunch recipes: cornflake-crusted french toast.
How To Make Corn Flake French Toast. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar and Coconut is optional but recommended. Mr Breakfast would like to thank CornFlake for this recipe. You can cook Cornflakes french toast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes french toast
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4-5 of bread slices.
- You need 1.5 cup of cornflakes.
- It’s as required of Oil.
I was inspired by the Corn Flakes crusted French toast from the Biltmore when I stayed there for I make French toast with sour dough bread like this, except I use cornflakes mixed with nuts and. Learn how to make Cornflake Crunch French Toast. This cornflake crusted french toast is a fun way to enjoy your morning french toast. Cornflake cereal is crusted and fried for a delicious crunchy texture.
Cornflakes french toast instructions
- In a bowl add egg, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix them well till sugar dissolves..
- Heal a pan by adding some oil. Take a bread slice dip into the egg mixture, then coat with the cornflakes..
- Shallow fry then on the heated pan by adding some oil..
For some reason I can't keep my pantry organized. Cornflake Crusted Rum Soaked French Toast: Revamp the way you make your French toast by Cornflake-Crusted Rum-Soaked French Toast. This is a tasty twist on French toast. The crushed corn flakes add a nice crunch. Wipe out skillet, add remaining butter, and repeat process.