Salad with black-eyed peas and tuna.
You can cook Salad with black-eyed peas and tuna using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad with black-eyed peas and tuna
- You need 150 g of black-eyed peas.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- You need 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Salad with black-eyed peas and tuna step by step
- Soak the black-eyed peas overnight..
- On the next day, strain them, add water and boil until tender..
- When they are ready discard the water and place them in a bowl to cool..
- Blend the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a jar and pour the dressing over the black-eyed peas. Mix lightly..
- Add the finely chopped parsley and the onion and mix once more..
- Finally add the tuna and mix lightly so that it doesn't break apart too much..