Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl.
You can cook Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl
- Prepare 2 of small to medium sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/8-1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- It’s of Spinach.
- You need of Kale.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Canned chickpeas.
- You need 4 tbsp of Boursin cheese.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of avocado.
Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl instructions
- Drizzle with olive oil and lightly season sweet potatoes..
- Cook in oven on 400-425° for 25-30 minutes..
- Cook quinoa per instruction. I used a 1:2 bone broth the vegetable broth ratio to cook quinoa for flavor..
- While potatoes cook, sauté other vegetables with butter..
- Let cooked potatoes cool, cut in half..
- Put one potato each in two containers..
- Coat potatoes with Boursin cheese..
- Add quinoa 1/8-1/4 cup each..
- Top with cooked vegetables..
- Serve with avocado..