You can cook Portabello Poppers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portabello Poppers
- Prepare 4 packages of Portabello mushroom.
- It’s 16 oz of artificial Crab meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper.
- It’s 2 bunch of Green onions.
- You need 3 of Japeleno peppers (or to taste).
- It’s 1 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each, garlic powder, salt, pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
Portabello Poppers Preparation
- Clean mushrooms and pull out stem. Set aside..
- Process onions, peppers and crab to mince..
- Combine all of ingredients except parm cheese and oil..
- Stuff caps fully and place in large baking pan. Sprinkle with parm. Drizzle with oil..
- Bake 400° for 35 mins..