Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms.
You can cook Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- You need 9 large of Portabella mushrooms.
- You need 1 large of Ear roasted corn.
- It’s 1 each of Zucchini & Yellow Squash.
- You need 1 large of Onion – diced very fine.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs beaten with milk.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic – chopped very fine.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated parmigiana & mozzarella (shredded).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil for frying & dressing the stuffed musheooms.
Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Instructions
- Rub the portabella mushrooms to remove dirt. Chop stems & set aside. Rub inside ribs out of mushrooms.
- Take a roasted ear of corn & remove kernels – set aside).
- Do a very fine dice on the squash & zucchini – set aside.
- Dice or grate onions – they should be very fine).
- Add 3 TBL EVOO to a hot skillet..
- Immediately add chopped vegetables – chopped mushroom stems, corn, onions, squash, zucchini, garlic. Do NOT season with salt yet. When the vegetables become soft – drain in a colander – squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Return all veggies to the pan – add beaten eggs – stir – until the eggs are cooked – add the cheese & stir in 1 cup of the cheese & then the second until well combined.
- Stuff each mushroom & place each on baking pan. Place in oven pre-heated to 350°F & bake until the mushrooms darken & the cheese is bubbling.