Zucchini Pasta with sweet potato and mushrooms. These loaded sweet potatoes are loaded with filling veggies! Shredded zucchini, mushrooms, and onions give this dish huge flavor and heartiness! I made these loaded sweet potatoes a couple weeks ago.
And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that. There is absolute no pre-cooking or sauteeing of any kind here. Better off trying the zucchini and mushroom separately admnd cooking the pasta on its own before throwing together with a separately made white sauce. You can have Zucchini Pasta with sweet potato and mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pasta with sweet potato and mushrooms
- You need 4 of zucchinis.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet potato chopped to small cubes.
- It’s 1 of Mushrooms to your liking.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tin of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of Fetta.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
The mushrooms give the dish a meaty texture while the watery zucchini cooks down to creamy perfection. Then there's the whole wheat pasta, which has Let's Chat Pasta. Sometimes, it feels like pasta is under attack. You can't eat it on the many low-carb diets like Keto, and restricted ingredients.
Zucchini Pasta with sweet potato and mushrooms Preparation
- Peel your zucchini with a julienne peeler or thinly slice it. The zucchini will be your pasta base. Dice your sweet potatoe and mushrooms as well..
- On a medium heated pan, cook the onions and garlic for 3minutes, then add in the chopped sweet potato. Add in salt at this point too.
- While your sweet potatoes are cooking, heat another pan up on a medium heat and pour in the tin of crushed tomatoes and let it cook on a low to medium heat. You can also add in some of your mixed herbs at this point too..
- Once your sweet potatoes are lightly brown, add in the zucchini and mushrooms. Also sprinkle your mixed herbs and chilli. The amount of herbs and chilli you use are up to you and your taste buds :).
- Once the vegetables are coked, you can plate up and pour the pasta sauce on top. Sprinkle your plate with parmesan cheese and add your Fetta cheese on top and you're ready to eat!.
Today I prepared a Shiitake mushrooms + zucchini + sweet potato baby puree'. Delicate, tasty and super easy to prepare ?. I like the Shiitake variety Place the roasted mushrooms and vegetables in a food processor. If you would like to make your homemade vegetable. Sweet potato, onion, mushrooms, and chopped pecans are served over a bed of quinoa.