Stuffed Portobello Mushroom.
You can cook Stuffed Portobello Mushroom using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
- Prepare 1 of Portobello Mushroom.
- It’s slice of Red and Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s of Sweetcorn.
- Prepare dash of chili flakes.
- It’s 1 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Step by step
- Wash the portobello mushroom and clean the inside out. Heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice the sliced red and yellow bell pepper. Slice the tomatoes. Chop blueberries in half..
- Place the sliced tomato in the mushroom as base and place the other ingredients around it. If you have some extra slices of tomato place on top. Season with salt pepper. Add dash of chili flakes..
- Add grated cheddar on top and cover with foil . Place in the oven for 45 minutes..