Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich.
You can make Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich
- Prepare 1 packet of bread slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet spicy tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mix herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Piri Piri masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of sandwich seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated processed cheese.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- You need 3 tsp of Green chutney.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich Instructions
- Take a broad bowl. Add in red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, sweet spicy tomato sauce, mix herbs, chillii flakes, Puri Piri masala sandwich seasoning and mayonnaise. Add in grated processed cheese and cubed paneer..
- Next add chopped coriander, chopped the green chillies and onions. Add in black pepper powder minced garlic and mix well..
- Add red chilli powder and mix well. Take bread slices. Apply butter and put enough mixture. Put another buttered slice of bread and grill it..
- Our spicy mayo paneer cheese grilled sandwich is ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney..