Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies).
You can have Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies)
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of room temp butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans(use your nut of choice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar for rolling.
Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. But butter til light and add 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Beat well. Add nuts, salt, and vanilla and beat well..
- Add flour a cup at a time and mix until well combined. I use a small cookie scoop. Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on parchment. Bake 15 minutes, no browning. Let cool a minute or two then roll in powdered sugar. Easy peasy..