Chickpeas & Black Eyed Peas in Honey Balsamic Sauce.
You can have Chickpeas & Black Eyed Peas in Honey Balsamic Sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas & Black Eyed Peas in Honey Balsamic Sauce
- You need 100 grams of chickpeas (canned).
- You need 100 grams of black eyed peas (canned).
- You need 1 of asneeded frying oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆soy sauce.
Chickpeas & Black Eyed Peas in Honey Balsamic Sauce step by step
- Combine the chickpeas and black eyed peas and place in a colander. Rinse with hot water, then thoroughly drain excess water..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat 1 cm oil in a frying pan and add the thoroughly drained beans. Fry until the beans become crispy..
- Thoroughly drain the oil from the beans and immediately add to the bowl from Step 2. Let sit for a while, stirring occasionally. The beans will absorb the sauce..
- The soft and flaky chickpeas and the interesting black eyed peas are so delicious. If you let the beans absorb the flavor overnight, they will taste even better!.
- These are black eyed peas. The embryo section is black, making them look like eyes. Even without soaking them in water, it only takes 20-30 minutes to boil them..
- Here is a similar recipe that uses a pickling method. The tangy vinegar gives it a great flavor!.
- "Pickled Roasted Soybeans with Balsamic Vinegar"..