Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms.
You can make Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- It’s 8 of large Portabella mushrooms, stems removed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic and herb flavored cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Italian four cheese blend, shredded, divided use.
- Prepare 6 of strips of bacon, precooked until slightly crispy.
- You need 4 of grape or cherry tomatos , sliced.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached in direction step # 6.
- You need of OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTION.
- You need 8 cup of mixed salad greens.
Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Preparation
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium skillet brown ground beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain off any excess fat in pan.
- Add ketchup, dijon mustard, hot sauce , salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and 1 cup of the Italian blend cheese, mix in well and turn off heat.
- Place mushrooms on prepared pan cup side up and fill each one evenly with cheeseburger mixture.
- Top each filled mushroom with remaining Italian cheese blend, top with pieces of bacon and a tomato slices.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until mushrooms are tender, filling is hot and cheese has melted. Serve with Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341757-chipotle-ranch-dip-sauce-spread-andor-dressing.
- Serve on a salad if desired, with the Chipotle dressing.