Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. These Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms go so fast you might want to make a double batch. This is our take on the classic stuffed portobello mushrooms. Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions. A delicious and easy vegetarian stuffed portobello mushroom recipe that is a reader. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms – these mushrooms are stuffed with lots of veggies plus goat cheese and topped with mozzarella cheese. You can cook Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- It’s 4 of portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of goat cheese.
- You need 1 cup of arugula.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
May is Vegetarian and Seafood Month at JoCooks. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe – Low Carb Gluten Free. These stuffed mushrooms are loaded with so much flavor, easy to make, bikini friendly, and make the perfect summer meal! They look so classy, but they are so incredibly easy.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Preparation
- Take out the stems of the portobello mushrooms and remove the dark membrane inside. This tends to be a bit bitter..
- Put 2 tbsp of goat cheese in each mushroom cap. Press down with a spoon until it's spread evenly..
- Top with arugula, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Spray baking sheet with olive oil..
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400 degree. Enjoy..
Particularly if you're just filling them. My husband adores mushrooms, and portobello mushrooms have loads of room for stuffing with feta cheese and pesto. Plan on one mushroom per person. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Roast Tomatoes and Goat Cheese. Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.