Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars.
You can cook Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars
- You need 2 packs (12 ounce) of cookie dough (any flavor), softened.
- You need 1 cup of leftover chocolate 🍫 candy.
- It’s of Marshmallows.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars instructions
- In a large bowl crumble up your cookie dough…….
- Stir into dough your candies, breaking up any large pieces……
- In a 7X11 inch baking pan press dough into the bottom of pan, DO NOT GREASE PAN !!!! Leave out just a few pieces of dough ( you’ll be using those pieces for the topping !.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, then remove from oven……
- Place your marshmallows on top of candy cookie crust, place as many marshmallows as you can !.
- Take reserved cookie dough and crumble all over marshmallows…….Sprinkle top with cinnamon powder…….
- Place back into oven and continue to cook for about 15-20 minutes more or until cookie dough is golden on top and marshmallows have melted….
- Remove from oven, let cool for 1 hour or more, cut into squares and enjoy 😉! Mine look funny because I used different colored marshmallows, but it’s ok, my kids loved it ! 🥰.