Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms.
You can have Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- It’s 2 of lbs. Portabello mushrooms.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion finely diced.
- You need 1 pound of sausage roll. Italian is great too.
- Prepare 1/2 package of cream cheese (4oz) room temperature.
- You need 4 oz. of Package garlic and herb goat cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional).
Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Preparation
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems..
- Small dice the stems and in skillet, add 2 tablespoon butter..
- Over medium heat, cook sausage, mushroom stems and onion until sausage is cooked and browned..
- Add minced garlic and stir until sausage is in small crumbles. Cook about 5 minutes. Drain of excess grease..
- In a glass or cookie sheet with side, spray pan with non stick spray..
- Arrange mushroom caps to fit..
- In bowl combine the softened cream cheese, goat cheese, salt, pepper and parsley flakes..
- Mix to combine well. I add the mozzarella in my filling. But you can also sprinkle on top before baking..
- Mix the cheese filling with the meat mixture until combined..
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps filling well. I load them up :).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Check at 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and brown..