Steamed stuffed capsicum with fresh mushroom, pumpkin, asparagus, potatoes, fish, pork and egg white. The mushrooms and asparagus really add to the flavor of the pork chops! Thicken sauce with cornstarch and serve over egg noodles or rice. If you need more liquid, add more beef broth or wine to sauce.
Potato Asparagus & Mushroom Hash This is my favorite breakfast/brunch dish ever. The egg on top is a must. Easy to make wonderful combination of favors. You can create Steamed stuffed capsicum with fresh mushroom, pumpkin, asparagus, potatoes, fish, pork and egg white using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed stuffed capsicum with fresh mushroom, pumpkin, asparagus, potatoes, fish, pork and egg white
- It’s 1 of capsicum (cut into 2 halves).
- It’s of Fresh mushroom (mince).
- You need 1 cube of pumpkin (mince).
- Prepare 1 of small cube of potatoes (mince).
- It’s 1 of asparagus (remove skin and mince).
- You need 1 of egg white.
Delicious Asparagus and mushrooms were on sale so I tried it last night with rotisserie chicken and this morning with eggs. These bacon wrapped egg cups or these turkey fajita egg cups are two of our most protein packed cups that everyone loves! However, if you're looking for a vegetarian egg cup, these asparagus mushroom cups are just We love serving egg cups with fresh fruit! A little sweet and a little savory!
Steamed stuffed capsicum with fresh mushroom, pumpkin, asparagus, potatoes, fish, pork and egg white Instructions
- Minced all ingredients except capsicum and egg white. Mix enough mince with one egg white and mixed well. Pour the mixture into the capsicum and steam on medium fire. Add salt and pepper if you like..
- When the mixture has set, I put miso paste for flavour (you can use any flavouring). When you push through the mixture with a chopstick or folk and it is not runny, it is cook (around 20 minutes)..
- You may freeze the leftover meat mixture in freezer..
While the mushrooms are baking, steam the asparagus and season with salt and pepper. The white balsamic dressing is (almost) my favorite part of this Asparagus and Mushroom Quinoa Pulled pork is one of my favorite comfort foods too, Mary Frances! And this dish definitely fulfills that. Easy recipe made on one sheet pan for parmesan crusted pork chops, potatoes, and asparagus. This mushroom pork stir frying is also a national dish loved by many children.