Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3. "Sabji" is one of my favorite types of Indian food. Carrot, Cauliflower, Peas Sabzi Recipe is a simple stir fry dry sabzi recipe made without the typical Indian spice powders. Carrot-Cauliflower Sabzi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.
Bring plenty of water to boil, add a little salt. Add a little water, cover and cook until almost tender. Cook uncovered for a little while until tomato. You can cook Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3
- You need 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas(i have used frozen).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- You need of Kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Oil.
Stir in the cooked peas and carrots and fry for a minute. Add cauliflower and sufficient water (to cover half the cauliflower.) Cover and cook till the gravy thickens. When the cauliflower is almost tender and the gravy is almost absorbed, remove from fire and bake in oven for five minutes on low heat. DIRECTIONS Add the cauliflower, salt and tomatoes and mix well.
Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 instructions
- First of all chop cauliflower into small florets.Don’t chop in small pieces.Now dice carrots.Put all three things into colander and wash them..
- After all the water is drained.Transfer to baking tray.Now add in oil and all spices according to your taste.Stir it well..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Now put in the baking tray and let it cook for around 40 minutes.Keep stirring in between.At least 3 times.Broil it for 1 minuet.But keep eye on it while broil.Sabji is all ready to dig in.Enjoy with Roti..
- You can use this sabji for making pulav or biryani too….i have tried couple of time it tastes yum..
Cover and cook till the cauliflower is done. Delicious and nutritious cauliflower recipe which taste so yummy with roti or rice. So easy to make and taste so delicious too. This is a quick and easy gobi sabzi recipe. Takes just few ingredients and spices which you already have on hand.