You can have Healthy biscotti using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy biscotti
- You need 220 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 80 gr of dried raisins.
- Prepare Handful of nuts.
- It’s 1 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 Tsp of coconut sugar/honey.
- Prepare 8-10 of dried apricots (or figs).
Healthy biscotti step by step
- Put the dried apricots into hot water for them to soften for 10-15 min.
- Then chop the apricots into little pieces.
- Mix the eggs and coconut sugar or your choice of sweetener. Then add all the other ingredients (i used walnuts and almonds so don’t forget to cut them in little pieces before adding to the mixture).
- Then put the soft paste into the oven tray and give it a rectangle shape and make sure that the paste has at least 2cm of thickness.
- First bake the biscottis at 180 degrees for 30-35 min. Then take it out and cut the biscottis into thin pieces..
- Lastly put the pieces into oven tray and bake them at 150 degrees for 15-20 min. for the last and second round. Enjoy!!!:)))).