You can have Habanero-Avocado Mayo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Habanero-Avocado Mayo
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil (Separated).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Avocado.
- You need 1-2 of Habanero Peppers (stems removed. chopped. You can remove seeds if you want it less spicy but it’s not all that spicy in the first place).
Habanero-Avocado Mayo Preparation
- In a blender, blend egg, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, Habanero, chili powder, dry mustard, garlic salt, sea salt and sugar. Blend on high until well combined..
- While blender is still on, slowly pour in 1/2 cup vegetable oil. Blend well..
- Stop blender and add in avocado and lemon juice and continue blending until smooth..
- While blender is on, slowly pour in last 1/2 cup vegetable oil. It should be pretty thick by this time..