Tuna melt stuffed portobellos. Deli tuna salad makes these stuffed mushrooms from Barbara Wassler of Williamsport, Pennsylvania a cinch to put together. Assembled in large portobello mushrooms, it's a filling lunch or light supper. Portobello Tuna Melts are a healthier version of the old-school tuna melts you may know.
Divide tuna mixture among mushrooms, and spread evenly in caps. Remove the mushrooms from the oven. Divide tuna mixture among mushrooms, and spread evenly in caps. You can cook Tuna melt stuffed portobellos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna melt stuffed portobellos
- It’s 2 cans of flaked light tuna, drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of colored bell pepper, diced (I used yellow).
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mustard leafs, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo (I used Hellmann's).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasonning.
- It’s to taste of Fresh groung black pepper.
- You need 4 of portobello heads, emptied.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
Swap the bread in your tuna melt for fresh summer produce with these Tuna Melt Stuffed Zucchini. Spoon tuna mixture into zucchini then top with sliced tomatoes. Stuffed Mushroom Caps Stuffed Mushrooms Stuffed Peppers Low Carb Recipes Healthy Recipes Tasty Meals Kosher Recipes Delicious Recipes Bean And Vegetable Soup. Tuna Melt Boats recipe: Try this Tuna Melt Boats recipe, or contribute your own.
Tuna melt stuffed portobellos Instructions
- In a bowl, mix together seven first ingredients..
- Lay portobello heads on a foiled cookie sheet and fill in the portobello heads with tuna mix..
- Cover with cheese and sprinkle with breadcrumbs..
- Cook in pre-heated oven at 400° for 20 minutes..
- Cook at broil a couple of minutes till top is golden brown and crispy..
- Serve with a green salade and/or french fries..
Randy Hare healthy wraps / Sandwiches. Deli-inspired tuna melts have a slight smoky flavor when prepared on the grill. We're always looking for satisfying vegetarian meals, and this one tops the list. Portobello Melts Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.