Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone.
You can create Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone
- Prepare 4 of Giant Portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 3-4 of fresh andouille sausage links, hot sausage, brats, etc.
- You need 8 slices of regular or smoked provolone.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt or seasoning of choice.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone Preparation
- Wash mushrooms and let drain on paper towel 5-10 mins stem side down..
- Remove sausage from casings and cook in a medium heat skillet, breaking sausage up as it cooks and is cooked thru. Drain any fat..
- Lightly spray top and bottom of mushrooms with Olive Oil. I brushed some of the sausage fat as I used Bastille sausage which is spicy..
- Season mushrooms with choice of seasoning. I used Lawry 's seasoning salt..
- Lightly spray air fryer rack with Olive or Sausage fat. Insert rack in fryer..
- Place mushrooms', stem side up, on top of rack Spoon sausage onto mushroom cap. Top with one slice of cheese each. May have to do some adjusting to avoid flying cheese in the fryer..
- Cook 8 minutes. Add 2nd piece of cheese and cook another 2-3 minutes or to your desired doneness. Serve and enjoy!.