Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. These were very tasty and very easy! I made these with Portobello mushrooms and served them as an entree. I added some red bell pepper.
Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with bread crumbs. Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown. Crab Stuffed mushrooms are really easy to make! You can cook Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- You need 8-12 of portobello or button mushrooms.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of stuffing mix + 1/2 cup hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of imitation crab meat.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of worstichire sauce.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Use a damp paper towel to clean the outside of the mushrooms. Running them under water can cause mushrooms to soak up water resulting in wet soggy stuffed mushrooms! Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions. A delicious and easy vegetarian stuffed portobello mushroom recipe that is a reader favorite!
Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash mushrooms, remove and discard stems..
- Mix water and stuffing mix and set aside for 5 minutes to soften..
- Mix all filling ingredients and stir in stuffing mix. Lay mushrooms cap side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Scoop about a tablespoon of filling into Each one. Bake uncovered 18-20 minutes. You can place under broiler after baking for 30 seconds to one minute to brown tops if desired and garnish with green onions, parmesan and pepper..
Crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms for the Chablis ChallengeCook Sister. Turkey Marinara Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Turkey Marinara Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (Gluten-Free)Wholesome Yum. To make these simple crab stuffed mushrooms you need crab meat, lemons, piquante peppers, mayonnaise, chives, and green onions. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect easy appetizer to serve at your next party. They are simple to make, but impressive enough to serve guests.