Beef with Snow Peas.
You can have Beef with Snow Peas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef with Snow Peas
- You need 2 of lbs. flap meat.
- You need 1 lb. of Snow peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of sesame or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 head of baby boc choy sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger minced.
- Prepare 6 of large mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 4 of carrots peeled cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chili or sirracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of brown sugar.
Beef with Snow Peas instructions
- Mince the ginger.
- Slice the beef against the grain in 1/2 strips and set aside in a bowl with soy sauce and 1/2 the ginger while preparing the vegetables.
- Sauté the mushrooms, garlic, and remaining ginger in about 1 tablespoon of oil until limp then set aside..
- In a very hot wok with 1 tablespoon oil brown 1/2 the beef, set aside and the brown the remaining with another tablespoon oil..
- Mix the corn starch and cold water, stir and add to pan with beef, mushrooms..
- In the hot wok add remaining oil then sear the snow peas, boc choy and carrots for 3 minutes. Then add to pan with remaining ingredients..
- Simmer for 5 minutes to blend.
- Serve over white rice.