Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms. I first tried these bubbly treats at my sister-in-law's house. The tender mushroom caps and creamy filling were so fabulous that I had to get the recipe. It's hard to believe how simple, fast and easy they are. —Angela Coffman, Kansas City, Missouri.
Filled with creamy feta and smoky bacon, these addictive stuffed mushrooms are not only easy to make (you hardly need a recipe!) but they are the perfect one-bite nibble to go with your bubbly. Looking for an alternative to mushrooms? Try my Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites instead! You can cook Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 2 dozen of button mushrooms , destemed..
- It’s 1 lb of bacon, fried and crumbled.
- It’s 1 lb of swiss cheese,shredded.
- It’s 1 box of beef stuffing, prepared..
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmeshan cheese.
Bacon and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – beautiful cremini mushrooms are stuffed with crispy, salty and delicious bacon and Parmesan cheese then roasted to perfection. Categories: Stuffed Mushroom Recipes Bacon Recipes Mushroom Appetizer. Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burger. These bacon, spinach, and fontina cheese stuffed mushrooms are not only delicious, they're gluten free!
Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms Instructions
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- remove stems and dispose of the stems.
- wash mushrooms in cold water and let drain on paper towel for a few min, then place in a 11"x 13" glass backing pan and set aside.
- Take premade stuffing, Bacon and Swiss cheese and mix in a mixing bowl then add garlic powder, onion powder and parsley and mix well.
- take cooking spray and spray pan and mushrooms lightly so nothing sticks.
- fill mushroom with a tablespoon of the stuffing mix and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top each Mushroom..
- place in preheated 350 °f oven, cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and cheese is thoroughly melted place on Platter and enjoy..
Enjoy these mushrooms as a snack or appetizer. Similar Recipe Stuffed Mushrooms With Spinach and Ham. These stuffed mushrooms are stuffed with a mix of cheeses, bacon and onion and are baked to perfection. These Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect app for your next party! Who doesn't love this cheesy and bacon filled deliciousness in the bite-sized perfection of mushroom caps?!