Miles of Crab stuffed mushrooms w/ garlic shrimp&asparagus. These quick and creamy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are filled with fresh crab, cream cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and Parmesan making You can even sub shrimp or do something really crazy like do a crab and shrimp combo. They bake in no time at all and are even perfect as a main entree with a. The bulb will mellow and sweeten after it is roasted.
Arrange mushrooms, rounded side down, on oiled baking sheet. Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crab Imperial. Salmon Stuffed with Crabmeat and Cream Cheese. You can cook Miles of Crab stuffed mushrooms w/ garlic shrimp&asparagus using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miles of Crab stuffed mushrooms w/ garlic shrimp&asparagus
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of lump crab meat.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of worchestershire saucr.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
I love crab imperial and it makes the perfect stuffing for lobster, shrimp and mushrooms. When cleaning mushrooms, don't run them under water. They are like little sponges, and will They were GREAT! Best (and easiest) stuffed mushrooms I've made.
Miles of Crab stuffed mushrooms w/ garlic shrimp&asparagus Instructions
- Grill shrimp& asparugus over indoor or outdoor grill with butter,lemon pepper,and garlic.
- set shrimp&asparugus aside when cooked.
- Mix lump crabmeat,jack cheese,mayonaise worchestshire,lemon juice& chopped jalopenos in a bowl.
- Clean out large white mushrooms and scoop crab mix into center of mushrooms.
- Set oven to approx 325degrees, drizzle pan with olive oil and place mushrooms in pan until mushrooms& mix turn a golden brown.
- Enjoy the meal together with a couple of bread rolls!.
I didn't have savory so I substituted garlic (garlic goes with everything!) and I. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms We used baby portobello mushrooms. We used the stems from the mushrooms as part of our stuffing mixture. Remove the mushrooms' stems and wash well to remove any grit. This must be stuffed into mushrooms!