M.D.'s Pepperoni stuffed mushrooms. Baked, stuffed mushroom caps make a deliciously impressive appetizer for meals or as a party snack. Pepperoni Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. No one can resist stuffed mushrooms with the fantastic flavor of pizza!
Note: There is no actual pizza in these stuffed mushrooms. (We found it was easier to make the stuffing from pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce.) In skillet, melt butter, saute mushroom stems, onion, bell pepper, and garlic until onions are clear. Add cracker crumbs, pepperoni, parmesan and seasonings. Add enough chicken broth until mixture is stuffing consistency. You can have M.D.'s Pepperoni stuffed mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of M.D.'s Pepperoni stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 24 large of button mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced pepperoni.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed ritz crackers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
Hey guys, today I have a delicious appetizer for you to try. This one is so easy to make and will be a big hit in your home. Clean mushrooms and remove stems from caps. Add all other ingredients except mushroom caps and stir over heat for one minute.
M.D.'s Pepperoni stuffed mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Remove and chop the mushroom stems, and set aside the caps..
- Melt the butter in a skiller over medium heat. Add the mushroom stems, onion, pepperoni, and garlic to the butter, and cook until onions are tender. Stir in the cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Then remove from heat and allow to cool..
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the pepperoni mix. Arrange them onto baking sheet..
- Bake the caps in oven until musrooms are cooked through, about 25 to 30 min..
These Pepperoni Pizza-Stuffed Mushrooms combine your favourite pizza toppings for a quick and easy stuffing for baked mushrooms. Clean mushrooms and remove stems from caps. Add in all remaining ingredients except mushroom caps and stir over heat for one minute. These Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are so easy and quick to prepare. They make for the perfect appetizer or snack, it's like eating pizza without all those carbs.