Ham Fries With Sriracha Mayonnaise.
You can create Ham Fries With Sriracha Mayonnaise using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Fries With Sriracha Mayonnaise
- It’s of fries.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked ham.
- Prepare 1 of sriracha mayo recipe, attatched.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 quart of vegetable oil.
Ham Fries With Sriracha Mayonnaise Step by step
- Make sriracha mayo and refrigerate for 20 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345702-easy-sriracha-mayonnaise.
- Cut ham into strips resembling thick cut french fries..
- In a large sauce pan add oil and bring temperature to 350°F. Do not fill pan more than half full!!.
- On a plate place flour and dredge ham fries..
- Once oil has reached temperature, drop in ham fries and cook 5-7 minutes until a medium brown..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Best served hot!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..