Soft chocolate cookies.
You can have Soft chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft chocolate cookies
- It’s 130 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 110 g of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s Half of tbsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 120 g of wheat flour.
- Prepare 170 g of chocolate chips.
Soft chocolate cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degree.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake around 20minutes or until light brown (middle will be soft).