Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can create Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 1/3 cup of Progresso Breadcrumbs ( herb flavor ).
- Prepare 1/4 can of canned minced clams ( drain liquid ).
- It’s 1 tbsp of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded Romano cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken broth.
- You need 12 medium of white button mushrooms with stems removed.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 3 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
Joe Pineda's Famous Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Combine bread crumbs, clams, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic in a medium bowl. Use your hands to mix everything together. Add the chicken broth 1 tablespoon at a time and stir after each addition with a spoon. Keep the stuffing fluffy by not over stirring..
- Fill each of the mushroom caps with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the stuffing ( depending on the size of the mushroom ). Keep the filling pretty loose but make the top surface flat to support the sliced cheese. Arrange the stuffed mushrooms in a shallow baking dish with the stuffing facing up..
- Use a brush to dab melted butter over each mushroom. Add enough so that the butter trickles down the sides of each mushroom and rests in the baking dish. Pour any leftover butter into the dish, then scoop the mushrooms next to each other..
- Sprinkle the minced red bell pepper over the tops of the stuffed mushrooms..
- Arrange the slices of cheese over the mushrooms. Tear the slices to cover all of the mushrooms leaving no stuffing uncovered..
- Bake the mushrooms for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown..
- When the mushrooms come out of the oven immediately sprinkle them with 1/2 teaspoon of minced parsley and serve..