Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary.
You can have Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary
- You need 6 of flat field mushrooms, stalks removed.
- You need 200 grams of Mascarpone.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of stuffing mix ( i used the sage oinon).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 6 of thin slices of parma ham ( or you could use any sliced ham).
- It’s 130 grams of baby spinach leaves.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190c. Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper and arrange the mushrooms skin side down..
- Combine the mascarpone, garlic and rosemary and season well and set aside..
- Top each of the mushroom cap with 1 teaspoon of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone..
- Combine the stuffing mix with cold water and divide the mix between the mushrooms, pilling it up to make a mound on top of the cream. Top with a swirl of the par a ham..
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until the are soft, the stuffing mix is golden and the parma ham is crispy..
- Arrange the spinach leaves on the serving bowl and top with the warm mushrooms. Garnish each with a generous dollop of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone before serving..