Brie Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Brie Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brie Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 packages of button mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter…can use olive oil… I used my herbal butter.
- It’s 1 packages of Brie cheese…..
- Prepare 1/2 small of fresh onion minced.
- It’s 1/4 small of red bell pepper….. sweet.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parsley (i used dried).
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of s&p for both parsley mix and mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of **** i minced the mushroom stems but can be sauted with onion for griilled steaks rough chop….
Brie Stuffed Mushrooms Instructions
- wash. mushrooms well and remove stem. melt butter in skillet and put mushrooms in skillet with tops down. stir mushroom only until they r well coated and 'yellowish'..
- put mushrooms in a glass baking dish. cut pieces of Brie to fit in each mushroom. Really crowd the mushrooms … top down. paper and wax needs to be removed from the cheese……
- in the unclean skillet that the mushrooms were cooked in fry parsley, onion, and garlic.
- until onion are cooked. add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- pour parsley mixture over mushrooms..
- bake at 350° for 35 Minutes..
- **** this is one of those appetizers that you make ahead and put it in the fridge then pop in the oven. I LOVE BRIE CHEESE!!!.
- *** this was inspired by the PIONEER WOMAN.