Stuffed Mushroom Lover.
You can have Stuffed Mushroom Lover using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushroom Lover
- Prepare 12 each of whole baby bella mushrooms.
- You need 6 oz of half package, jimmy dean sausage.
- You need 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded & divided.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided.
- You need 1/4 each of green bell pepper, chopped in thin pieces.
- Prepare 3 each of green onions, chopped in thin pieces.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Stuffed Mushroom Lover Instructions
- preheat oven at 375°.
- In a med sauce pan, cook jimmy dean sausage. While sausage is cooking chop the green bell pepper. When the sausage is done, remove from the pan, & add bell pepper. Once the bell pepper has cooked until its tender remove it & place next to sausage..
- In a bowl, combine Mozzarella & Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, cream cheese, black pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, & salt. Mix together thoroughly..
- Add the green bell pepper to the cheese & spice mixture. Then, crumble the sausage into small pieces & add to the mixture as well..
- Open the package of baby bellas. Rise thoroughly under cold water. Remove stem from each Bella & place them on a paper towel. Put small amount of Olive Oil in a small bowl/saucer. With a brush dab into the Olive Oil brush each individual mushroom. Once you've brushed each mushroom lay it top facing down in a small casserole dish..
- After placing the mushrooms in the casserole dish grab the stuffing mixture & fill each mushroom with around 1 1/2 teaspoon (depending on size) with mix..
- Take the rest of your shredded cheese that you had divided earlier & sprinkle cheese over mushroom one by one..
- Now, you're ready to place them in the oven for about 10-15 mins. When the mushrooms have been in the oven long enough switch the oven from bake to Hi broil allowing them to stay in long enough for the top (cheese) is golden brown..