Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 24 medium of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded cheese.
Mae's Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- cut the stems out of the mushrooms, set aside.
- hollow out the mushrooms, set bits aside.
- chop bits and stems coarsely.
- scramble sausage until browned.
- add the chopped stems to sausage, cook 5 minutes more.
- stuff sausage into mushrooms, top with cheese.
- broil in oven for 15 minutes at 400°F until cheese is bubbly.
- serve and enjoy.