Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. Reviews for: Photos of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stuffed mushrooms with a gourmet taste, you can't go wrong with this recipe.
An easy and elegant appetizer that can be assembled. Crab Stuffed mushrooms are really easy to make! Use a damp paper towel to clean the outside of To make perfect crab stuffed mushrooms, I like to whip the cream cheese adding the crab meat in. You can create Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 1/3 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 18 medium of White mushrooms(cleaned with stems removed).
- It’s 6 oz of Can of real white crabmeat(drained well).
I have always loved the stuffed mushrooms from Red Lobster so I created my own version which I have enjoyed even more! Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect easy appetizer to serve at your next party. They are simple to make, but impressive enough to serve guests. Can stuffed mushrooms be made ahead of time?
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Preparation
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- in a small bowl, blend mayo, breadcrumbs, cheese and garlic.
- fold in crabmeat.
- evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- arrange mushrooms on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F or until golden brown.
These Crab Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms from Delish.com are the perfect party appetizers. Stuff mushrooms with mixture and transfer to a small baking sheet. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are rich, cheesy, and insanely addictive. You'll want to eat the filling all by itself but it's even BETTER when it's hot and bubbly! I eat Crab Stuffed Mushroom filling the way.