Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 21 small of to medium button mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of white crab meat (6 oz) drained.
- Prepare 2 of green onions diced finely.
- It’s 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh dill.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of shredded mozzarella for topping after cooking..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika as garnish for topping.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Open and drain one 6 oz. can of white crab meat into a large bowl..
- Add finely diced green onions, breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese and seasonings. Mix well..
- Add 2 eggs to combine and bind mixture..
- Stuff up to 21 clean mushrooms with stems removed and discarded. Drizzle the tops of the stuffed mushrooms with 1 tbsp melted butter and bake for 30 minutes at 375º..
- Once mushrooms are done cooking sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and smoked paprika and return to oven just long enough to melt. Remove from oven to cool and enjoy!.